For Professional Services CFOs
Take Your Company to the Next Level with
The CFO Network
You Don’t Have To Do It Alone
Benefit from the insights of other Professional Services CFOs who have been down a similar path already
The CFO Network places high-level finance executives from professional services firms into groups with their industry peers (who
are not direct competitors) who have the same job responsibilities and comparable levels of complexity.
Each peer group combines time tested processes with expert facilitators, to create an environment that allows our members to share their ideas, best practices, benchmarks and advice allowing for an increase
in company profits and results.
Here are a few samples of topics our members have discussed at recent meetings:
- How to Get Department Team Leaders to be More Active in Coaching their Team and Looking for Process Improvements
- The CFO’s Role in Strategic Planning
- Managing Healthcare Costs and Employee Quality of Life
- Strategic Financial Analysis for Business Evaluation
- Cost Saving Program Best Practices/Methods
- Automation in Finance
- Current & Cutting Edge Benefits Packages
- ERP Implementation & Integration Best Practices
- How CFO’s can Increase Share Holder Value
Upcoming CFO Peer Meetings
Professional Services CFO
- April 28-29, 2022
July 28-29, 2022
San Francisco, CA
December 1-2, 2022 Orlando, FL
- April 28-29, 2022
(Quarterly half-day meetings)
- August 18 (1:00-5:00pm ET)
- October 20 (1:00-5:00pm ET)
For a list of additional webinars, conference calls and online conferences, click here.
Learn More About
The CFO Network for Professional Services CFOs
Fill in the form below and we’ll send you our brochure and a sample meeting agenda or call us today at (785) 832-0303.
We respect your privacy and will not share your personal contact information with anyone.
What our members think about Senior Executive Network:
"Extremely insightful; a lot of good ideas that can be implemented with minimal effort.”
"Great to meet diverse groups of people, yet similar positions sharing the same objectives and goals.”
"Outstanding exchange of problems and ideas.”